Ema sas (hereinafter referred to as EMA) gives access to its website and reminds that the use of the same implies acceptance of the following:
- All reported trademarks are the property of their owners. Reported third part trademarks, product names, commercial names and companies can be property marks of the respective owner or registered marks of other companies and they have been used only for explanatory use and for the benefit of the owner, without any aim of violation of the current Copyright rights.
- The content of this site is the property of EMA and/or represented companies and it is governed by Italian and European laws on copyright; any text taken from other sources is also protected by copyright and by ownwership rights on respective property marks.
- All reported information and contents (text, graphics and images) are, at the best of our knowledge, in the public domain; if some material which is subject to copyright laws or in violation of law has been unintentionally published please inform us and it wil be immediately removed.
- This website may contain links or references to other websites outside EMA’s control. EMA disclaims any responsibility for the content of any such linked websites In this case too any copyright is not intended to be violated.
- It is permitted to visualize,copy and print documents, technical data, technical sheets and so on from this site on the following bases:
- information is only for informational, personal and non-commercial purpose;
- documents, technical data, images and any integrated content of this site cannot be modified;
- no distribution or copy of graphs and/or images separately from the accompanying text and no quote of contents outside the context in which they are located is allowed;
- copyright notice and trademarks notice are to be reported on all documents o document part;all other copyright and property notices of pertinence on all copies are also to be kept;
- the above rights are only a licence of use and not an ownership transfer.
- EMA can revoke this permission at any time and activities related to such permission must be immediately ceased.
- The above permission does not include in any way authorization to copy design and/or configuration elements of this website; these elements of website are protected by laws on commercial establishments, trademarks,unfair competition and other laws and therefore they cannot be copied or imitated in any way.
- A limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to create a link to www.ema-sas.com website is allowed, only and solely until this link does not portray EMA and its products or services in a fake,misleading or anyway offensive manner. Whoever is interested to include a link or any means of connecting to this site on its own site, shall seek authorization to EMA by writing to email@example.com in advance.
EMA does not anyway authorize links to its site by “framing” mode.
- EMA reserves the right to make adjustments to these terms and conditions in any time at its own discretion.